This planner is ALMOST perfect! This product has been discounted due to very small imperfections on the binder or printed content inside. Very limited stock available - please note that there are no refunds or exchanges available for this product. All sales are final.
With helpful checklists, ideas, tips and questions to be asking your vendors, it will guide you through your wedding planning, helping you make smart budget decisions along the way. With the help of our Digital Wedding Album Template, this Binder also converts to a Wedding Album after the big day.
How does it work?
- When you open your Wedding Planning Binder, you will look at the Introduction section which gives you a To Do List and Wedding Timeline based on planning one year in advance
- You will then see sections dedicated to each of your wedding vendors - Location, Catering, Celebrant, Photography, Flowers, Styling, Design, Lighting & Music, Bridal Style, Beauty, Transport & Honeymoon
- In each section, you are provided with ‘Questions’ to be asking each vendor (or yourself), as well as ‘Tips’ to be helping you save as much money as possible
- You then take your Binder to each meeting, jotting down all of your notes in each section and storing any documents or business cards in the back pockets
- Once the big day has come and gone, you can then populate your Digital Wedding Photo Album with your favourite photos. Take out your planning notes, pop in your wedding photos, and you have a beautiful keepsake from your day (something photographers charge hundreds for).
Where do I track my budget, guest list etc?
This Binder is designed to be used with our Online Planner in our Wedding Planning Kit. If you need to track your budget, tasks, guest list, research, run sheet, music and seating plan, then our full Wedding Planning Kit is the best option for you.
What is included?
- Binder wrapped in high quality etched fabric with Our Day embossed on the front in gold. Dimensions are W: 27cm H: 31.5cm D: 4cm
- To Do List and Wedding Timeline
- Sections dedicated to Location, Catering, Celebrant, Photography, Flowers, Styling, Design, Lighting & Music, Bridal Style, Beauty, Transport & Honeymoon.
- Each section includes questions to ask suppliers, as well as money saving tips & tricks
- Plastic pockets, business card holders, notepaper, pen and pen holder
- A user friendly pre designed ‘drag & drop’ digital template to hold 50 wedding photos, so you can convert the folder to your wedding album after the big day
- Comes wrapped in tissue paper and presented in a beautiful box