Stressing about the cost of your wedding, let alone how to organise it? We get it.
Planning a wedding is a huge task, so it’s only natural to feel overwhelmed! It is for this very reason that we created our Wedding Planning Binder - a simple, straight forward guide for planning your big day, making sure you make smart, savvy decisions along the way.
Here's how it works:
1. Open your Wedding Planning Binder to find the Introduction section, which includes a comprehensive To-Do List and Wedding Timeline based on planning your wedding one year in advance. This gives you a full break down of what you need to action, and when.
2. Discover dedicated sections for each wedding vendor, including Location, Catering, Celebrant, Photography, Flowers, Styling, Design, Lighting & Music, Bridal Style, Beauty, Transport & Honeymoon. Within each section, you'll find carefully curated ‘Questions’ to ask your vendors (or yourself) and ‘Tips' to help you save as much money as possible.
3. When you start scheduling your vendor meetings, flip open to the relevant section and start working your way through the questions to make sure you have covered off everything.
4. Take loads of notes! Your Binder comes with a pen holder and pen, so you’re always ready to jot down important notes, thoughts, reminders etc. It also has lots of plastic pockets and business card holders at the back for storing documents, business cards, flyers, magazine clippings etc.
Here’s why you’ll love this planner:
- Once your magical day has come and gone, your binder can transform in to a Wedding Album or a Wedding Guest Note Book. Simply take out the planning notes, pop in the pages, and you’re done! After purchasing, you'll receive a digital Wedding Album template in your inbox, or you can acquire the Wedding Guest Note Pages separately.
- It's an excellent educational tool for partners who may not fully grasp the intricacies of wedding planning. Use it as a conversation starter to align your visions for the special day, and help them understand the amount of effort that is involved.
- It will literally pay for itself in savings. If you action even half of the tips in this planner, you will save thousands. There’s an incredible amount of pressure to spend big on your wedding day, but we’re here to show you that you can still achieve an incredible day no matter what your budget is.
Wondering where to track your budget, guest list, and more?
This Binder is designed to be used in conjunction with our Online Planner, which is part of our comprehensive Wedding Planning Kit. If you need to track your budget, tasks, guest list, research, run sheet, music, and seating plan, our full Wedding Planning Kit is the ideal choice for you.
What will I receive?
- A binder wrapped in high-quality etched fabric, featuring an elegant gold-embossed "Our Day." Dimensions: W: 27cm, H: 31.5cm, D: 4cm.
- A comprehensive To-Do List and Wedding Timeline
- Dedicated sections for Location, Catering, Celebrant, Photography, Flowers, Styling, Design, Lighting & Music, Bridal Style, Beauty, Transport & Honeymoon.
- Each section includes a curated list of questions to ask suppliers, along with money-saving tips and tricks.
- Convenient plastic pockets, business card holders, notepaper, a pen, and a pen holder for all your essential notes.
- An intuitive pre-designed digital template for "drag & drop" functionality, allowing you to create a personalized Wedding Album with up to 50 of your favourite wedding photos.
- Comes carefully wrapped in tissue paper and presented in a stunning gift box.
My partner & I were unsure about what to book (and when) & this planner was a lifesaver. The timeline was really helpful for us, to keep us on track. It's also a great gift for newly engaged friends!
Hahe only just started planning our wedding, but the binder takes all the stress out of where to start! Obsessed with all of the helpful tips and questions to ask venders, incredibly helpful 🤍
It’s absolutely beautiful! It’s going to make planning my wedding day 100% easier.
We bought this gift for my wife’s sister who is recently engaged. We gifted it as a Christmas present and was there at the time she opened it. Words cannot express how happy she was to see this gift and we are all very impressed with the quality, finishing, and detail included within the book. Thanks to the team for a great product brides can use to make there day more organized.