When you first open your wedding planning binder, you will see your Wedding Timeline and To Do list, which gives you a full overview of the timing and tasks you need to be considering.
Next, you’ll see sections dedicated to each one of your wedding elements – Location, Catering, Celebrant, Photography, Flowers, Styling, Design, Lighting & Music, Bridal Style, Beauty, Transport & Honeymoon.
On the back of each divider you are given questions to ask your vendors and cost saving ideas, so you can take your planner with you to every meeting and make sure you have asked all the right questions. Each section comes with notepaper, and at the back, you have plastic pockets and business card holders to keep all of your flyers, business cards and invoices in the spot.
***Please note that this planner is designed to be used with our Online Planner in our Wedding Planning Kit. If you need to track your budget, tasks, guest list, research, run sheet, music and seating plan, then our Wedding Planning Kit is the best option for you.
What makes our planner different (and pretty incredible) in our humble opinion?
Each Binder is covered in a stunning speckled grey fabric, with Our Day embossed in gold on the front. We wanted to create a sustainable product, so we designed the binder to convert into a Wedding Album after the big day. When you purchase, you will receive an email with a link to a digital template that allows you to DIY print your favourite photos…something photographers tend to charge $500+ for.
No one is born knowing what questions to ask each supplier, you need someone to guide you through! Simply reference our planner throughout the process, and you can rest assured knowing you have asked all the questions you need to know.
It will save you thousands.
If you take wedding planning seriously and follow our money saving tips, you will literally save thousands of dollars. If you are stressing about your budget, follow our guidance, and you can rest assured knowing you have made the best money saving decisions possible.
This stunning folder includes:
- To Do List
- Wedding Timeline
- Sections dedicated to Location, Catering, Celebrant, Photography, Flowers, Styling, Design, Lighting & Music, Bridal Style, Beauty, Transport & Honeymoon.
- Each section includes questions to ask suppliers, as well as money saving tips & tricks
- Plastic pockets, business card holders, notepaper and pen holder
- A user friendly pre designed ‘drag & drop’ digital template to hold 50 wedding photos, so you can convert the folder to your wedding album after the big day
- The binder itself! A stunning binder wrapped in speckled grey, high quality linen cloth fabric, with ‘Our Day’ printed on the front.
A few things to note:
- Each binder is wrapped in a high quality etched fabric, which means each folder will have unique markings in the fabric pattern.
- The binder is designed to hold A4 documents, and has an overlapped magnetic strip down the side so your wedding planning book easily transforms in to wedding album
- When placing order, please advise in ‘Add a note to your order’ if this is a gift.
- The weight of this product is 1.5kgs
While I absolutely love the actual binder, I am very disappointed in the contents. The index pages are so dark that you cannot read the gold wording. Also the front check-list page is useless unless you have a white pen to tick off tasks. The pen provided does not do the job against a black background.
It’s absolutely beautiful! It’s going to make planning my wedding day 100% easier.
We bought this gift for my wife’s sister who is recently engaged. We gifted it as a Christmas present and was there at the time she opened it. Words cannot express how happy she was to see this gift and we are all very impressed with the quality, finishing, and detail included within the book. Thanks to the team for a great product brides can use to make there day more organized.